Call It Out


When Amalickiah finally goes down, aren’t you like, hallelujah, that guy was the WORST! And then you remember that his brother Ammoron succeeds him as king and is just as awful. Dang!

Moroni is FED UP with the Lamanites and their lies, and it definitely shows in his attempt to negotiate with Ammoron about exchanging prisoners. YOU TELL HIM, MORONI!

Yeah, he’s not one to beat around the bush.

“I would tell you somewhat concerning the justice of God...if ye were capable of hearkening unto them; yea, I would tell you concerning that awful hell that awaits to receive such murderers as thou and thy brother have been, except ye repent... But as ye have once rejected these things, and have fought against the people of the Lord, even so I may expect you will do it again.”

Like, I am TIRED of trying to help you guys turn to God- you don’t listen anyway!

“But behold, it supposeth me that I talk to you concerning these things in vain; or it supposeth me that thou art a child of hell”

Let me tell you how I REALLY feel!

“I am in my anger...ye have sought to murder us, and we have only sought to defend ourselves. But behold, if ye seek to destroy us more we will seek to destroy you”

If this is the game you want to play, we have no choice. Bring it!

Ammoron comes back saying, we aren’t afraid of you! We want MORE war! Your fathers wronged us! Lies.

Then, “concerning that God whom ye say we have rejected, behold, we know not such a being; neither do ye.”

Neither do ye! Ok now I’m mad.

Moroni “was more angry, because he knew that Ammoron had a perfect knowledge of his fraud; yea, he knew that Ammoron knew that it was not a just cause that had caused him to wage a war against the people of Nephi.”

He calls it! Like, you can fake it for others, but I SEE STRAIGHT THROUGH YOU.

Some will do ANYTHING for power. They lie, cheat, manipulate, flatter, hide, deny, and many fall for it. SOUNDS FAMILIAR.

CALL IT OUT.

“There are forces at play today designed to deliberately lead us away from absolute truth...

May we see through the lies of the one who seeks to destroy our souls and steal from us our present joy and future glory.” -Elder Stevenson

Comments